The Ménière's Page
The Department of Otolaryngology
Washington University School of Medicine
St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
Otology Physicians :
Dr. Richard Chole
Dr. Joel Goebel
Dr. Timothy Hullar
Dr. Gail Neely
For Physician Appointments, call (314)-362-7509
This page maintained by: Alec N. Salt, Ph.D.
- The symptoms and incidence of Meniere's disease
- Sources of other literature on Meniere's disease
- Compilation of treatments for Meniere's disease
- Trends in Meniere's disease research and treatment
- Results of survey into variation of Meniere's symptoms with pressure changes
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Help with a low-salt diet
- Meniere's and the Atkins diet
- Water softeners and a low-sodium diet
- Dependence of Meniere's symptoms on the menstrual cycle in some women.
- Learn about the inner ear fluids
Important Note: These pages are intended to provide general information for patients suffering from Meniere's Disease. The information provided here cannot replace the diagnosis and treatment provided by a qualified Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose and Throat doctor). The physicians here at Washington University cannot provide advice to individuals by E-Mail or by telephone. Without seeing you and performing the appropriate diagnostic tests, no doctor can adequately evaluate your specific case. If you live within access distance of St. Louis, we would be pleased to see you. Appointments can be made by calling the number above. If you live outside the St. Louis area, you are advised to see a physician in your own area so that your problem can be accurately diagnosed and treated.
page last updated November 2005